Sunday 19 April 2009

sculpting 2

I had allot of problems designing the street organ in the first place. I was very stubborn that I wanted to make something of my own design so this took time. Time which I didn't have. After a long run of blobby bad designs I realised I needed a change of tactic.



Bellow was the fruit of my labour after many times of designing along the art novou swirl meets psychedelic disaster. And it was rotton. I also relised that the cart wheels I'd found just didn't match.

This is how the sculpt progressed. I found it all a challange to get the right look. I found it difficult to work out how to interprat the stylised peascocks feathers.



I had to make progress fast however as I had little time for this part. I sculpted it in a week though so all was well.








No comments: